Welcome to Progannum LLC, a leading provider of technology-based solutions. Our team specializes in custom coding, data science, business analytics, web development, and WordPress CMS.
At Progannum LLC, we believe that technology should be used to solve real-world problems. Our team of experts has the knowledge and expertise to help businesses of all sizes achieve their goals through innovative and effective solutions. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique challenges and develop customized solutions to meet their specific needs.
Our specialization in custom coding enables us to develop software solutions that are tailored to our clients’ specific requirements. We have extensive experience in building complex software solutions, from large scale enterprise applications to small websites. Our team uses modern coding practices and the latest technologies to deliver secure, scalable, and high-performance software solutions.
We are also specialized in data science and business analytics. Our team has the expertise to help businesses harness the power of data to drive growth and make informed decisions. We offer a range of services, including data analysis, visualization, predictive modeling, and machine learning.
In addition, we are experts in open source WordPress CMS, one of the most popular content management systems in the world. We can help businesses build and manage their websites using WordPress, enabling them to create and publish engaging content, while maintaining their online presence. Existing free and paid WordPress themes and plugins can be a great asset to your website adding design and functionalities quickly and at reduced cost, but it’s important to use them responsibly. We consider performance, security, and brand values for the best and safest results.
Let’s start the discussion
1942 Broadway St., STE 314C
Boulder , CO 80302
At Progannum LLC, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing our clients with high-quality solutions that meet their unique needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business achieve its goals with our technology expertise.
- Last Updated on November 13, 2023 by admin Consider participating in the Snowflake Startup Challenge. They’re looking for early-stage startups that are building innovative applications and products powered by Snowflake’s Data Cloud to apply for Startup Challenge. Snowflake is excited to be partnering with the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to bring this year’s Startup Challenge […]
- Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by admin Source: LiquidWeb newsletter dated 26 Oct 2023 We’ve expanded our product line, and you’re one of the first to know. Cloud Studio is our new suite of cloud hosting solutions engineered for high performance. Today, it has two premium offerings: Cloud Metal and Cloud VPS. (A third is […]
- Last Updated on October 10, 2023 by admin Source: Email resource by Automox team after free demo dated 9 Oct 2023 Automox can make your day-to-day easier by providing one single platform to patch Windows, Mac, Linux (Andoid not supported at this time) & 3rd party software (no VPN required). Alleviate the burden of manually […]
- Looking for your expertise if you’re familiar with the software Looker. If you’ve used this, would you be willing to do an online review for it? It’s a 5-7 min survey and you will be thanked with a $25 Amazon Gift Card 🙂 It asks some questions about your opinion/experience using the software. And once […]
- Join us tomorrow for smarter planning, better plans with IBM Planning Analytics as a Service on AWS WebinarIBM Planning Analytics newsletter dated 5 June 2023 Please join Mike McGeein, Product Management Director, Planning Analytics with Watson, IBM, Tracy Peppy, Product Manager, Planning Analytics with Watson, IBM, and Sami El Cheikh, Product Manager, Planning Analytics with Watson, IBM on 6 June 2023,11 AM ET for Smarter planning, better plans with IBM Planning Analytics as a Service on AWS. Are […]
- Source: AWS newsletter dated 17 May 2023 Extract more value from your data Take advantage of AWS Data services to unlock the value of your data—empower everyone in your company to make better and faster decisions with data, improve the customer experience, optimize processes, reduce operational costs and risks, and discover new products. In the […]
- WooCommerce plugin not showing on WP Admin byu/DigitalSplendid inWordPress Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inWordPress Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inWordPress Last Updated on November 30, 2023 by Rajeev Bagra
- Source: WP Engine Partner newsletter dated 11 Nov 2023 Page Speed Boost NEW! Tell us if this sounds familiar. A list of dozens of code-level recommendations from Google and GT Metrix. A bloated stack of optimization plugins. And a client banging down your door asking why their page speed scores are low. Our Support has consistently answered […]
- Query WhatsApp groups are popular today. I thought to embed WhatsApp group into a website. Searched on WordPress.org repository but could not find anything. There are many plugins related to WhatsApp chat but none I could locate of WhatsApp group. It would help if someone point to a plugin if already there. I came across […]
- Exercise 1-13 : Write a program to print a histogram of the lengths of words in its input. It is easy to draw the histogram with the bars horizontal; a vertical orientation is more challenging. (Source Brian & Kernighan, 2nd edition). Here is how I approach Copy Code Copied Use a different Browser #include int […]
- Why state = OUT before while loop as part of initialization byu/DigitalSplendid inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming
- How to know end of what is entered by an user while working with getchar() byu/DigitalSplendid inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming
- Why printf function not displaying any output byu/DigitalSplendid inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming Comment byu/DigitalSplendid from discussion inC_Programming
- Last Updated on December 1, 2023 by Editor Source: IBM newsletter dated 01/12/2023 November brought continued focus on cybersecurity at IBM, as well as the following exciting new releases on Coursera: IBM also offers a wide range of other technology industry courses and programs – browse the catalog today! Unlock the potential of AI for work and […]
- Last Updated on November 27, 2023 by Editor Here are the recommended links from AWS for getting Started with Gen AI:
- Last Updated on September 3, 2023 by Editor Source: Remote newsletter dated 8 Aug 2023 Based on hundreds of reviews, Remote has been ranked No. 1 in the G2 Small-Business APAC Grid Report for Payroll | Spring 2023! Read the report to see the top reasons businesses trust Remote to manage payroll for their international teams. Our […]
- Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by Editor VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is a type of hosting service that provides a virtualized server environment within a physical server. In this setup, a single physical server is divided into multiple virtual servers, each acting as an independent and isolated entity with its own […]
- Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by Editor Source: Remote newsletter dated 18 July 2023 Are you looking for new talent hotspots? Here’s why India should be on your radar… With a highly skilled workforce renowned for tech expertise and adaptability to remote work, tapping into the Indian talent pool could help unlock your global […]
- Last Updated on September 3, 2023 by Editor Courtesy: Publicfast newsletter dated 10 March 2023 Every second major brand works with more than 10 influencers. But why? Now influencers communicate with their audience as with friends, they are trusted and listened to.A brand can easily win the heart of a client and sell its services if […]
- Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by Editor Source: Iolo Technologies What are open ports? The term port refers to a conduit or communication endpoint used to connect to another device over a network. An open port identifies a specific application or service, assigns a numerical value to it, and then transmits the data from […]
- Last Updated on October 24, 2022 by Editor RelateSocial is a brand new offering by NameCheap. This product seeks to unify your social media endeavors under one umbrella. While Essential plan (priced 2.16$ per month or 25.88 yearly) has only Facebook and Google Business profile connection option, Pro (priced 7.41$ per month or 78.88$ yearly) […]
- Last Updated on October 23, 2022 by Editor Just a few weeks ago, HubSpot launched marketing automation at the Starter tier of Marketing Hub and now HubSpot just launched a brand new free product: CMS Free! Why is this a big deal? Before today, HubSpot’s website builder was only available starting at $25/month. While it […]
- Last Updated on October 23, 2022 by Editor While you can create logos and social media posts from Canva, there are AI features within Looka and Tailiwind making them strong contender in their niches: Looka focused on logo creation, Tailwind for images for your social media sharing. Tailwind can also be used for creating images […]